any1 know a d.i.y algea clear

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Dragon_Lord_Tia

OH NO not Lenny
Feb 14, 2003
Orange Australia
Visit site
i was wondering if any1 new a d.i.y algea clear cause i cant get any large bottles if it down at the shop my 12 foor takes 150mls and that aint cheep even if i take it from my shop

fishaddict

AC Members
Jan 30, 2003
New York
Visit site
i guess the closest thing to diy algae clear is a good sctrape. Or if your lazy like me and just cANT TRY FINDING A TRUE SIAMESE ALGAE EATER. I HEAR THEY CLEAN PRETTY MUCH ANYTHING. EVEN A PLECO MIGHT WORK.

fishaddict

AC Members
Jan 30, 2003
New York
Visit site
KMNO4

Now i dont want to sound like a fool but for less chemistry inclined people like myself ill just ask what is kmno4. I think its like potassium nitrate or nitrite or something from my experience with chemistry but im clueless. Also how would you make it or is it available somewhere.

wetmanNY

AC Members
The wetman can keep up with the new small-talk, Mr. Eynsford-Hill:

" My aunt died of influenza - so they said, but it's my belief they done the old woman in...Yes, Lord love you. Why should she die of influenza when she come through diptheria right enough the year before? Fairly blue with it, she was. They all thought she was dead, but my father, he kept ladling gin down her throat...Then she come to so sudden she bit the bowl off the spoon...Now what call would a woman with that strength in her have to die of influenza? ...And what become of her new straw hat, that should have come to me? Somebody pinched it, and what I say is, them as pinched it done her in...Them she lived with would have killed her for a hat pin, let alone a hat."

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store