anybody read harry potter yet?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

asd159263

AC Members
Jan 20, 2005
I envy all of you that can get into fantasy..... I am too planted into reality to read anything other than tech. and texts :(

SnakeIce

AC Members
May 4, 2002
North Ga, USA
Real Name
Frederick
That author and content of those books, what little I have seen give me a bad feeling. One look at her and some content makes me feel like I am teetering again on the edge of the black hole of entanglement with ritual abuse and devil worship one side of my family is cursed with. The very names of the devil's underlords are in those books and I don't want anything to do with that.

Forgive me for being so doom and gloom, I just can't help squeeking in fear when something that has names in it conected to what controlled my life for so long is brought up.

A chimpanzee making porcelain is the only hairy potter I might be interested in. :joke:

saltyc

AC Members
Aug 24, 2004
Kansas
Sorry you feel that way, SnakeIce. Sounds like you had a horrific period in your life. I'm glad you fought your way clear.

I hope you realize that the underlying thread through the whole series is the fight of good against evil, and love against hate, despite it talking about magic, witchcraft, and a whole lot of imaginary creatures.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store