Anyone in Florida?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

authmal

Pseudonovice
Aug 4, 2011
Phoenix, AZ
You were a UPer?

My wife feels sorry for you. It means next to nothing to me, because I've only spent about 3 weeks in Michigan in the past 20 years or so.

ZorroNet

AC Members
Sep 21, 2013
Paxton, FL
flfarmersmarket.com
Real Name
Dave
I live in FL, but I'm pretty sure I'm the only one in NW Florida. I'm even farther north and west than PCB (2 miles from the FL/AL line). I just posted in the marketplace forum that I'd like to start a SE swap group for trading stuff with people within a 2 day shipping range. You should be part of it.

On a different note, I am now an adviser for the UF Extension office in Walton County. I own a farmers market, that's how I got involved. I see that you are at UF and working with soil and water... Can I send you a soil sample for analysis? My yard can barely keep grass alive... it SUCKS! Seriously.

Captain Jim

AC Members
May 12, 2012
Yes..there is life in Florida..Gainesville is an hour away, but the businesses AAustin mentioned frequent Facebook, and are popular here in Inverness, Florida. I get most of my fish from Aquabid because I ran into disease problems at local store. Just bought angelfish from Port St. Lucy, and Ruskin, Florida.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store