Anyone know a good quote?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

xauz

AC Members
Jan 9, 2006
Central Wisconsin
I am doing a speech for school on how to set up an aquarium and am having trouble finding a good aquarium related quote. Any ideas are welcome. :)

flyfly

follow me on twitter @flyfly_mackay
Jan 21, 2005
Portland, OR
www.myspace.com
sumthin fishy said:
Check under peoples names, there's some good fish related ones.
I like one fish two fish, red fish blue fish :D Sorry I cant think of a good one.
lol

Roan Art

AC Members
Oct 7, 2005
Northern VA
bowheads.org
"The solution to pollution is dilution."

No idea who originally said it, but it's quite apt for aquaria in reference to water changes. It's quoted all over the internet in reference to terrestrial pollution, with no credit given to the originating source.

Roan

case_rums

AC Members
Nov 9, 2003
CT
Visit site
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe. - Albert Einstein

See if you can work with that. :joke:

Chill

Seasons Greetings
Jun 16, 2005
Newfoundland, Canada
There is an old quote about fishing you could use and then follow it up by saying the same could be said about watching your fish:

"The gods do not deduct from man's allotted span the hours spent in fishing." - Babylonian Proverb

xauz

AC Members
Jan 9, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Thanks for the input everyone. Now does anyone have pictures or know where I can get some good step by step pictures of someone setting up a tank that I could use for my visual aids?

125gJoe

2009 VMAX
Jul 6, 2002
First, you get a pick-up truck and bring the glass rectangle back to your 'place'...

:D

slipknottin

the original legend
Jan 13, 2002
CT
Real Name
Connor
Roan Art said:
"The solution to pollution is dilution."
Its from a guy who works in the EPA. Thats what he told Anthony Calfo. Its in his book- coral propagation.

Heres my favorite quote

"But if you tame me, then we shall need each other.
To me, you will be unique in all the world.
To you, I shall be unique in all the world...
You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed"

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Last edited:
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store