Anything for a 10 gallon?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

elliriyanna

AC Members
May 31, 2010
I hate those with a passion ... I have had to nuke several tanks thanks to them.

I said I like Oto's :) I will probably do that.

BallAquatics

Fish Breeder
Oct 9, 2010
Central Ohio, USA
www.ballaquatics.com
Real Name
Dennis Ball
If you can get some Repashy gel food they are much easier to keep well fed. That's the biggest problem with Otos, they come into the stores in bad shape and usually starve before you can get them back into good shape.

These are some PetSmart $1.00 Otos I picked up back around the first of the year. After a couple months of pampering and feeding Repashy gel they spawned...

Very cool little fish once you master keeping them. They are a tiny bio-load and work very well in small tanks.

Dennis

kumar420

AC Members
Feb 5, 2014
Alright so how about some milasian(?) trumpet snails? They stay at the bottom( actually depending on your substrate theyll be under the bottom lol), will keep the substrate clean, and you could eventually have enough to put into all your tanks( assuming you have mutiple tanks)

Sent from my SGH-T989 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
IMO those and red ramshorns multiply too quickly, almost necessitates a few assassin snails.

Also its malaysian* just for your personal information bank, I like visiting there, but they treat fish like ****... It sucks

Very nice otos and spawn!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store