aptasia problem

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Jesshika

AC Members
Nov 10, 2007
Los Angeles, California
www.myspace.com
This is what I use to take care of pesky nems and it works everytime without fail. You can get at any LFS either that or lemon juice or boiling water trick works fine as well.
Really? I tried that stuff and it didn't do anything to my aiptasia. I even tried Joe's Juice and they still wouldn't go away. I finally bought a juvi Klein's butterfly and he ate all of them =D

Iceeeyyyy

(っ◕‿◕)っ
Jun 19, 2008
rock in water
Really? I tried that stuff and it didn't do anything to my aiptasia. I even tried Joe's Juice and they still wouldn't go away. I finally bought a juvi Klein's butterfly and he ate all of them =D
I never trusted any of the recommended aiptasia removers, mainly because once you place them into your system they are fed a lot better diet and their really is no need for them picking at the aiptasia.... My first copperband never touched any aiptasia nor did any of the peps that I had got....

Germanman

My fish are my babies
This is what I use to take care of pesky nems and it works everytime without fail. You can get at any LFS either that or lemon juice or boiling water trick works fine as well.
Aiptasia control is the best Product out there. I swear by it and many of my customers have loved it. In extreme conditions it isn't enough, you'll end up having to buy it over and over, but to kill a small amount it works great, kills them in 3 ways, and best of all fish can eat it and as long as you don't smother them, it wont hurt your corals

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store