Aquatic Photography Forum - v2.0

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

clown-lover

AC Members
May 26, 2007
Fargo, ND
I just went to the site and am not having a problem with the image displaying.

edit: I am using IE 7.0 but I also have FireFox installed and checked it in that version as well and had no problems. I am already a member so I can't re-register but I am seeing the security images.

Last edited:

livingword26

AC Members
Dec 5, 2006
Kansas, USA
www.aquariacentral.com
I just went to the site and am not having a problem with the image displaying.

edit: I am using IE 7.0 but I also have FireFox installed and checked it in that version as well and had no problems. I am already a member so I can't re-register but I am seeing the security images.
Thats really odd. I still can't see it with Opera, Firefox, or IE?

clown-lover

AC Members
May 26, 2007
Fargo, ND
Your right it is wierd. Have you done something like don't allow activex to run or anything like that? It should just be a picture, you could try emptying your cache but I don't honestly think that will help but its worth a shot.

livingword26

AC Members
Dec 5, 2006
Kansas, USA
www.aquariacentral.com
My bad. Its not just that web site, but all websites with image verifications, they don't show up. I can't imagine whats happened to all my computers lately to make this happen? anyway, sorry I didn't catch it earlier. I will have to go somewhere else to register.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store