Aquatic Plants: To do or not to do?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

susanne_1989

AC Members
Oct 12, 2007
:iagree: I love your gouramis!! I am giong to get my 30g planted soon. Hopefully in a week. Been looking on ebay and trying to "Plan" in my head what I want in there. So that by the time I finally get my 55 g, (long story) I will know what I want in there. Could/should I leave my other ornaments in there. My archway, broken ship etc. BTW am going to add a siginifcan piece of driftwood in there to help plants attach. Thanks for al of the great advice!! Loving this site.

Here's a current pic of my tank.

Fish 009.JPG Fish 010.JPG

Hooked Newbie

Today will be yesterday tomorrow
May 25, 2007
Georgia
Real Name
Len
:iagree: I love your gouramis!! I am giong to get my 30g planted soon. Hopefully in a week. Been looking on ebay and trying to "Plan" in my head what I want in there. So that by the time I finally get my 55 g, (long story) I will know what I want in there. Could/should I leave my other ornaments in there. My archway, broken ship etc. BTW am going to add a siginifcan piece of driftwood in there to help plants attach. Thanks for al of the great advice!! Loving this site.

Here's a current pic of my tank.
Leaving some ornaments in can't hurt. It's really up to what you like and you can always rearrange.

I dig the sign posts btw! :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store