archer fish

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Roland

worlds last gunslinger
Some species...and hourly is not instantly...perhaps you should have studied more carefully at uni, hmm?

Should i study more carefully? Nah mate, i got a first and best student of the year. Please check your IQ before becoming GODLY.

Roland

worlds last gunslinger
Some species...and hourly is not instantly...perhaps you should have studied more carefully at uni, hmm?

Should i study more carefully? Nah mate, i got a first and best student of the year. Please check your IQ before becoming GODLY.

'Nothing in nature can compare to dumping a fish in freshwater from saltwater.'

- tidal flux in an estuary will/ and does. Also, did i say anything about 'dumping'? Look back, I think not.

There are 66million people in thailand, and it is estiated that 1 in 3 homes have a fish tank. Usually 'lucky' fish (chinese orientation) are the most common (ie goldfish, arowana, koi, tiger fish, flowerhorns) are the most prevelant in asian homes.

O yes, archer fish - esturine (meaning able to cope with temp/salinity/pH fluxes in a dignified,natural and perfectly acceptable way)

Toirtis

Keeper of strange fishes
Roland said:
Should i study more carefully? Nah mate, i got a first and best student of the year.
Not, apparently, in English or zoology/ichthyology. As for the rest, I graduated Summa Cum Laude with two postgrad degrees...how about you...mate?

reichebrown

AC Members
Jun 3, 2006
of all the threads i started this is the one i wanted the least information about... oh well thanks for the help

Roland

worlds last gunslinger
Toirtis said:
Not, apparently, in English or zoology/ichthyology. As for the rest, I graduated Summa Cum Laude with two postgrad degrees...how about you...mate?
what an a perfect example of the ease at which one can judge, based only on what is written in black and white! Well done.

Thanks for the advice about my problems with eglish. I will be sure and inform the editer of emap publications to inform her of my langwadge difficultees before the latest article goes to press.

Also, did you not manage a Summa Cum Laude Cum Laude like me ? Maybe next time , eh mate?

Toirtis

Keeper of strange fishes
Roland said:
Also, did you not manage a Summa Cum Laude Cum Laude like me ? Maybe next time , eh mate?
Perhaps a Thai affectation....here we see no point in superfluous and nonsensical use of Latin...graduating with a perfect score is still Summa Cum Laude....with highest honours.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store