• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

KingOfTheDeep

All Hail The King
Nov 2, 2005
New York City
Real Name
Dan
how about these two..

meganfox2b-80d.gif melky18qdmz2.gif

Cheech

Global Moderator
Jan 13, 2000
Montreal, Canada
Not to step on your toes nemo, but if you need the extra hand, I can help out as well.

KingOfTheDeep, the baseball one consists of 72 frames. I decreased quality and size, but it looks like crap. Here's the other one.

meganfox2b-80d.gif

-Nemo-

Master Diver
Jul 31, 2007
Great Barrier Reef
Not to step on your toes nemo, but if you need the extra hand, I can help out as well.

KingOfTheDeep, the baseball one consists of 72 frames. I decreased quality and size, but it looks like crap. Here's the other one.
no problem, i'm not here everyday anyway. you must have loaded KOTD's through the mod cp? 213kb is waaaaay to big for this forum's avatar "guidlines" in the usercp

EDIT: was the kb limit changed or does it increase? i could have sworn when i first joined it was TINY like 20kb.

If you have windows, download the image resizer from microsoft.com. Works like a charm. ;) And you can do it yourself :eek:.
can it pick and choose which frames to delete and crop animated gifs? can it alter frame duration?

also guys, if you want an image resized, state if it will go in this forum so i know what size to make it, or the limits you wish it not to exceed.

this one is poor quality to start with, but you can choose. the last is the better i think, just under 250kb.

eeee.gif eeee2.gif eeee3.gif

Last edited:

KingOfTheDeep

All Hail The King
Nov 2, 2005
New York City
Real Name
Dan
this isn't an avatar..but can anyone get this to 16.6KB?

Image1.gif

KingOfTheDeep

All Hail The King
Nov 2, 2005
New York City
Real Name
Dan
wierd...

maybe its the website, i was hoping to use this on a bird forum

Untitledsxas.jpg

KingOfTheDeep

All Hail The King
Nov 2, 2005
New York City
Real Name
Dan
says the same thing you showed me in the attachment...

but that website says its at 38.9KB..argh..why can't anything be easy?

KingOfTheDeep

All Hail The King
Nov 2, 2005
New York City
Real Name
Dan
ah, ok i got it..had to resize the pic..

thanks niko :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store