[B]15 gal tank, what kind of fish[/B]

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Harlock

Educated Idiot
Dec 15, 2004
San Angelo, TX
members.cox.net
SamXXXkiss said:
Exemple:
If he is.......red would he scare other fish?
Are the blue or brown more peacful?
Got it! Thanks. The color really has little effect on reactions from other fish and is not indicative in dwarf gouramis in general of aggressiveness. Some say the chocolate gouramis are very peaceful and can be kept with other chcolates, but I've heard lots of folks say otherwise as well. What temperment mainly boils down to is the individual fish. There are exceptions to just about any rule, so I err on the side of caution.

SamXXXkiss

Rock on, people!!!
Mar 2, 2005
MD
Harlock said:
Got it! Thanks. The color really has little effect on reactions from other fish and is not indicative in dwarf gouramis in general of aggressiveness. Some say the chocolate gouramis are very peaceful and can be kept with other chcolates, but I've heard lots of folks say otherwise as well. What temperment mainly boils down to is the individual fish. There are exceptions to just about any rule, so I err on the side of caution.

Thanx Harlock.
What would I do without you!

SamXXXkiss

Rock on, people!!!
Mar 2, 2005
MD
Are panda cories bigger than pygmy cories?

(I love panda cories! ;))

Harlock

Educated Idiot
Dec 15, 2004
San Angelo, TX
members.cox.net
SamXXXkiss said:
Are panda cories bigger than pygmy cories?

(I love panda cories! ;))
Yip. Panda cories hit about two inches. Most pygmies are an inch or less, with some getting slightly larger than an inch.

SamXXXkiss

Rock on, people!!!
Mar 2, 2005
MD
Harlock said:
Yip. Panda cories hit about two inches. Most pygmies are an inch or less, with some getting slightly larger than an inch.
Whhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :sad I want a panda cory!!! :sad

(just messing around :D )

WinterWind

Mad pianist
Feb 11, 2005
SamXXXkiss said:
Whhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :sad I want a panda cory!!! :sad

(just messing around :D )
I think you could still get pandas. 2 inches isn't TOO big a difference from 1.5".

SamXXXkiss

Rock on, people!!!
Mar 2, 2005
MD
Yeah but they need to be in schools.
I think that i'm gonna stick with the pygmy cories

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store