[B]fish death[/B]

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

thekid55

just a kid who reads alot
Sep 3, 2005
atlanta, GA
i have set up a marine tank. its about 6 weeks old. its 120 gal with 20 pounds of live rock i cant keep any fish can some one help me

colesy

AC Members
Sep 18, 2005
well once one dies, they can release some bad things that could take out a full tank. Some people suggest doing water changes when certain things die. Sometimes when you get live rock you can get some dead things inside it that can do something like this.

jessie

AC Members
Mar 3, 2004
indiana
Visit site
what all do you test for and what are the exact readings. how many of what kind of fish died. how long was it in between dead fish did you introduce new fish. thats the kinds of things people need to know to help better answer your question.

wastememphis

AC Members
Sep 6, 2003
Buffalo, New York
www.peccaviparty.com
If you put any fish in there within 6weeks I'm assuming that they died because of your cycle. What do you have for a filter? 20lbs of live rock is not enough for a 120gallon tank, it would take longer for the cycle to finish with that little amount of rock. I agree tha "they're all good" means nothing, it depends on what your definition of good are... so posting them lets us know.

:dive2:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store