FS babies! food p/u +ship 32570 FL

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

jetajockey

AC Members
Apr 9, 2010
florida panhandle
Real Name
David
Bump for an awesome seller :thumbsup:

Thanks Wilber!

:woot:

I have a few portions of Ken's Tropical NO CARB floating pellets also, I've been using these when I'm too lazy to get fresh veggies in the tank, primary ingredient consists of peas so it works quite well.

I was going to upload a video of my fry babies getting all ghetto on a meat and spirulina wafer but i was laughing too hard to keep the camera remotely still. Will try again tomorrow =]

jetajockey

AC Members
Apr 9, 2010
florida panhandle
Real Name
David
Update:
Price drop on assorted platys/guppies 7 for $5 or 15 for $10, I want these gone so i'll throw in a few extra for good measure.

(3) Electric blue ram babies available, nickel-quarter size and colored up, first come first serve. I prefer express but can do priority if you like gambling. $7.50 each

One group of black cory juvies available. These guys are around quarter-half dollar sized. A single unsexed group of 5 for $50 plus $30 express shipping or come and get them. I'm not sending these priority, the post office has been hit and miss this past week, and these guys are not easily replaceable. For all other details please see first post, first come first serve.

Borgey

Puffer Fish Freak
Nov 9, 2010
East Providence, RI
Real Name
Andrew
I would love to get some of your pond snails and ramshorns. I would like 50 of them mixed please :). PM me with how I can pay if they are still available

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store