Baby Bristlenose

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

pinkertd

May 29, 2007
New Jersey
Real Name
Debbi
Hi! You're not far from where I work which is in Parsippany. I do have a few. PM me with what you're looking for,

pinkertd

May 29, 2007
New Jersey
Real Name
Debbi
All PM's answered. Except for the orders already being worked on I am not selling any more baby plecos for a several weeks. I've got approximately 35 babies left that need to grow out for several weeks yet. Then we're taking a pleco breeding break. I'll post again when they are ready to ship. For those of you who are already waiting until they are ready, I will PM you before I post. Thanks to all of you for the awesome response to the baby plecos!!

kasslloyd

AC Members
May 14, 2007
I'm definitely interested in a few of them in the next batch. timing will be about perfect for me too ;-)

johnlarson66

These Pandas Rock
Sep 25, 2006
Fayetteville, NC
www.facebook.com
Real Name
John Larson
I would say they are worth the wait. I really like how mine look. They sure a busy little guys. Mine also are out with the lights on. I have lots of rock work, but I like the fact that they aren't hiding all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store