Bally's photo thread :)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Ballyhoo

AC Members
Jun 27, 2010
Fairfield, CA
Nice pics, Bally :) I really like the rams and cories. The dp is cute as well!

Do you mean Biff Tannen?

"Make like a tree and get outta here!" lol Love those movies!

:rofl: completely forgot about that guy....

"makes about as much sense as a screen door on a battleship"

FallenAngel

AC Members
Sep 11, 2010
New Zealand
Real Name
Matt
Lol!

Loving the pics, as usual, Bally! Great photos.
The cories, rams, puffer and oscar are my favourites :) That oscar has great coloring.
The bronze cories are really good posers, haha.. And the BP is a beautiful fish.

That little puffer is like a little helicopter in amongst those plants.. So cool. What do you have it with? I'd like a cool little puffer tank.

Ballyhoo

AC Members
Jun 27, 2010
Fairfield, CA
Lol!

Loving the pics, as usual, Bally! Great photos.
The cories, rams, puffer and oscar are my favourites :) That oscar has great coloring.
The bronze cories are really good posers, haha.. And the BP is a beautiful fish.

That little puffer is like a little helicopter in amongst those plants.. So cool. What do you have it with? I'd like a cool little puffer tank.
she is in a planted 10gal with one RCS

Ballyhoo

AC Members
Jun 27, 2010
Fairfield, CA

shrimp tank

some RCS

my berried female shrimp :D horray!

Dwarf Puffer tank

and of course the princess herself, Miss Rosie

fishycat

needs more wiggle.
Dec 9, 2009
Hawaii
Yay, pics! :clap:

What's planted on the left side on your substrate? And are those moss rocks or just loose moss? I really like that tank - congrats on the berried rcs!

I think Ms. Rosie needs one of your epic (smaller) pieces of wood for her tank - maybe from the divided betta tank?

Ballyhoo

AC Members
Jun 27, 2010
Fairfield, CA
Yay, pics! :clap:

What's planted on the left side on your substrate? And are those moss rocks or just loose moss? I really like that tank - congrats on the berried rcs!

I think Ms. Rosie needs one of your epic (smaller) pieces of wood for her tank - maybe from the divided betta tank?
Thanks!

It's guppy grass I believe, I just got it last night in a plant package. It's loose moss that I've kinda tucked into the sand to help it hold still. The driftwood that is in the shrimp tank is from the betta tank. There is still the large piece left but it's rather plain and doesn't have any green on it. I need to find one to attach a plant too. I'm a big fan of plants and drift wood :)

Ballyhoo

AC Members
Jun 27, 2010
Fairfield, CA

fishycat

needs more wiggle.
Dec 9, 2009
Hawaii
Yay, more pics!

I love that first betta pic on the water sprite - so cute!! And that guppy has gorgeous coloring!

Your Biff is so cute! I'm liking oscars more & more...

Ballyhoo

AC Members
Jun 27, 2010
Fairfield, CA
thank you thank you!

O's have SO much personality, they are like dogs.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store