Bayleesfishees closed?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

jgulecas

AC Members
Oct 18, 2006
I was going to order some Baylees Better Bottom for a new planted tank. No replies to my e-mails and now I see some closed Aquabid auctions a few months ago saying he was going out of business.

I know the owner, Cory Fry, has had health problems over the past few years. Has anyone spoken to him recently?

Has anyone been able to replicate this stuff?

WildForFish

AC Members
Jul 13, 2008
California
Hello,

Cory retired last month.

jgulecas

AC Members
Oct 18, 2006
I wish he had kept it going on a limited basis if only to sell the BBB substrate. Or maybe sell the formula to someone else to market.

WildForFish

AC Members
Jul 13, 2008
California
Cory has passed his clients on to another supplier.

Not sure of all the details.

I have e-mailed him, to make sure it would be okay to refer his name here.

TT

jgulecas

AC Members
Oct 18, 2006
I don't know that he is answering e-mails any more. I have tried both the aol and gmail addresses with no response.

WildForFish

AC Members
Jul 13, 2008
California
My apologies, I sent the e-mail to the new guy.

If you want, I can ask Cory about the BBB or if it will even be available any more.

Wild

jgulecas

AC Members
Oct 18, 2006
"If you want, I can ask Cory about the BBB or if it will even be available any more."

Please. Others will be interested as well. Thanks.

Rjb3

AC Members
May 17, 2009
I have not exactly replicated BBB. I've tried to improve it. It is a similar product that hold the nutrients and grows plants and root systems big. It's called Plant-tastic.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store