BEARRR DOWN!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

fish-n-chips

AC Members
Oct 29, 2008
N.E. WI
Real Name
C.J.

fish-n-chips

AC Members
Oct 29, 2008
N.E. WI
Real Name
C.J.
Next week you will too.... SB45 is in two weeks. It does kind of worry me that Matthews, Jenkins and Woodson all have injuries. Yet, that has been the case for the D all year.
If the Pack don't win, I'll be rooting for the Bears in the SB. Old school football and all. I hope it is a great game though, I am a football fan no matter what.

FISHSHROD

FI double SH ROD
Aug 18, 2005
Pompano Beach,Fl.
Real Name
Mark
Green Bay and Steelers

The Red Severum

AC Members
Jun 2, 2008
Downers Grove IL
Agreed! My one side of the family are all packers fan. IMO the bears have been one lucky team. Who could have asked for a better match up last week with the seahawks :rofl:

fish-n-chips

AC Members
Oct 29, 2008
N.E. WI
Real Name
C.J.
Very true, that was a fitting match up and outcome after the first time they met. It's not a coincidence that the two of the biggest trophies in the NFL are named after Halas and Lombardi. Those other two fair weather dome teams in the North don't have anything named after them, except maybe a joke......

I bet it's very interesting watching this rivalry with your family.

Time to log out now and get ready for some football. Be back after the game.

fish-n-chips

AC Members
Oct 29, 2008
N.E. WI
Real Name
C.J.
It was a GREAT game and it came down to the wire. Unfortunately someone had to loose. Fortunately(for me), it wasn't the Pack!!!!

The PACKERS are going to the big show. GO PACK GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fish-n-chips

AC Members
Oct 29, 2008
N.E. WI
Real Name
C.J.
Philly
Atlanta
Chicago
Kickoff at the Superbowl

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com