FS Beautiful Mystery Snails Assorted colors and FREE Shipping from SC

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

sterling1

AC Members
Aug 10, 2010
SC
I got my snails today, and every single one of them survived. Plus, I got a few extras, thank you! They are beautiful snails, and my 7 year old noticed them right away. We haven't had mystery snails in quite a while, and I'm thrilled to have them again. Shipping was real fast, and they were perfectly packed. I'm very pleased!
Great news! I am glad you are happy with them. My 7 year old loves them too. She spends sometime every day watching them...I do too.
They are my favorites. Thank you so much.

sterling1

AC Members
Aug 10, 2010
SC
I am out of heat packs. I have placed my order but the supplier will not get them and resend until Friday. IF they arrive on Monday I may be able to ship on Tuesday.
If not I can't ship until the following Monday.
I hope folks aren't upset. But I had no idea they would go so well.
I STILL HAVE SNAILS>>>>Those that were promised them don't worry. I just want them to get to you alive and well...

sterling1

AC Members
Aug 10, 2010
SC
Thanks for the update! What have you been feeding these guys?
They eat algae wafers,canned green beans,calcium,they LOVE cooked shrimp,(I buy the frozen bags,wash them, take off the tails and throw them in frozen) romaine lettuce,cucumbers that is pretty much the stuff they get regularly.

RhapsodyVF

AC Members
Jan 25, 2011
I'd like to get some snails but can't pm. My email is rhapsodyvf at gmail dot com if you would email payment details and I will get you paid via paypal if there are still some available. I was wanting to order 10. Thanks!

Buff

Former Squid
Oct 5, 2010
The Hills of NW Georgia
Real Name
Buff
These are beautiful snails, Y'all! Diane sent me a wonderful mix of them. My favorites have to be the cream-colored ones with only one or two magenta stripes. I can't wait to see the offspring of these mated to my gold and wild.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store