Been away, am back, new tank pic

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Fishiebusiness

Fish Newbie
Oct 8, 2001
Berkeley, CA
www.picturetrail.com
I haven't posted in a long while since I've been really busy with school, but maybe now I can come back here as often as I used to. For those that are new, i keep a 55 gallon planted tank with 110 watts of light and some amazonian fish. Here is my latest picture, taken today. The tank has suffered some in the past year but is getting better with all the co2 i'm adding.

125gJoe

2009 VMAX
Jul 6, 2002
Well, with the color combinations, the health of the plants, the dark background, the careful thought as to height structuring of the plants...and the differing textures... This is one of the best planted aquariums I have ever seen! !

Excellent job!

A Grand Success!!
...Wow...

:)

On a side note, if each Forum had a desciptive photo at the top of the screen -- this one should be up there! In the Planted Tanks Forum, or here, no matter... ;)

(You should update your "Tank Specs" with this pic..)

Last edited:

MrGoodbytes

...has a research topic! :)
Nov 27, 2002
London, Ontario
Visit site
Nice!
That's a really nice tank. I am trying to balance red plants in my tank to, but I need some more. I just did a re-setup, so things are still a little unstable.
I really like your tank though.

Graeme

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store