Best critter for the job?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

cpetrosky

AC Members
Jan 22, 2011
Mooresville NC
Real Name
Chris Petrosky
tailspot blenny worked magic on my tank and is a cool fish o keep afterwords

greech

AC Moderators
May 13, 2009
Tallahassee, FL
Real Name
Graham
From the looks of that rock, you have more to worry about than whether or not an urchin will eat coraline. Heck, coraline isn't going to grow on that rock as long at the GHA is on it. Are all of your rocks like this or just that particular one? If everything looks like that rock, you have some fairly high nutrients in your system that should be dealt with either by an aggressive water change regimine along with feequent media change outs or you may want to consider cooking that rock (not in an oven, google cooking live rock and you'll see what it entails). If neither of those are an option, I would suggest an urchin and 4 to 6 med-lrg mexican turbo snails along with carbon and GFO use.

AfishIonado

AC Members
Feb 26, 2012
Oklahoma
Yea, it's been growing for a while. I'm about to do a 20% change tomoro once my RO system pumps out more water. I actually only have that one piece of live rock right now I'm adding 40 lbs of dry rock to seed I just wante to get my tank established first. Idk if that makes a difference when seeding or not but oh well

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store