best place to buy Omega One online

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

caitylee

Yup....
Mar 12, 2008
Florida
I am looking for Omega One small pellet for our goldfish, small pellet cichlid and betta food.
where is the best place online to buy it? cheapest?

wataugachicken

The Dancing Banana
Jul 14, 2005
Charlotte, NC
if you really want to save money, buy it in bulk. it costs a lot to pay for it all at once, but you save lots in the long run. just search "omega one bulk food". i don't know any websites or names off the top of my head.

Korczyk

A guy with some fish.
Jan 19, 2008
Maryland
www.myspace.com
Google!

At least you're buying the best...

bettalover

AC Members
Jun 5, 2008
Petsmart. They currently have a $5 off $25 coupon available.

caitylee

Yup....
Mar 12, 2008
Florida
Food quality only lasts for 6 months, maybe a year at most. Don't get carried away stocking up.
yeah we don't want to get to carried away, but we want to get a good price too

Petsmart. They currently have a $5 off $25 coupon available.
unfortunately we don't have a Petsmart here .... I'll have to check the website.

why omega one?
Well to be honest we have only bought the best food we could get at our LFS and we thought we would try omega one first and then maybe new life spectrum. Unless of course you have a better idea :grinyes:

dixienut

AC Members
Jun 15, 2006
Hookstown/Georgetown area pennsylvania
my local mom and pop store said that omega one decided to only sell to lfs and not to the major public chain stores, but my petsmart still carries a few products as of yet, but omega wants to promote the lfs instead of major chains, which is admirable but harder on us to find these things..

i really like omega ones products and find my fish and things really like it also.....

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store