BEWARE OF Arizona Aquatic Gardens!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

dipan

AC Members
May 16, 2006
Wish I saw this earlier. It bothers me ... REALLY bothers me when I lose fish :sad:

I received three Puntius denisonii (Roseline/Redline sharks) from azgardens. One was DOA, two remaining were badly diseased with Columnaris. Tailfins in tatters. One also had a badly diseased snout and subsequently died. The one remaining is struggling after four days of erythromycin. The white splotches are improved but there is significant damage. Serves me right for looking for a bargain with these fish.

No email responses since Dec 21st, but could be because of the holidays ...

Evan214

iSi se puede!
Nov 12, 2006
Los Angeles
All that I have heard about these guys is bad, bad, bad...
Warning to all! I almost ordered from them a while back, but after reading this, I did not. That was probably a great decision on my part and I think you should do the same.

fishcatch22

The Picotoper
Jun 13, 2006
Morris, Illinois
Evan214 said:
All that I have heard about these guys is bad, bad, bad...
Warning to all! I almost ordered from them a while back, but after reading this, I did not. That was probably a great decision on my part and I think you should do the same.
same here.

dipan

AC Members
May 16, 2006
To be fair ...

They have (now) promptly given me in-house credit. Not the refund I asked for, but better than nothing. Not all too different from LFS's in my area.

And to their credit, the lobelia cardinalis that's I've ordered and received were of good size and in good shape. :thm: Two siamese algae eaters arrived in good condition and are doing great. The isolated problem I had with the Puntius denisonii may be just that and perhaps related to a supplier issue ...

Still ... I hate having fish die on me :sad: ...

Lupine

AC Members
Sep 12, 2012
Oklahoma
This thread is almost 10 years old, and this company is STILL doing the same thing to people who (unfortunately, like me) are too stupid to do their homework before buying from them. I am awaiting their phone call by 4pm. They apparently answer their phone to banks, I have filed a refund request thru my bank since I used my Visa check card, supposedly AZGardens is supposed to call me this afternoon regarding my long-ignored refund request, and they told the bank my order was supposed to go out tomorrow. Oh my, what a coincidence, the order was going out just as I was filing a complaint and trying to get my money back thru the bank. I have the feeling this is not going to turn out well.

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com