Bin Laden?s niece to star in reality show

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Teelie

AC Members
Dec 19, 2005
I can't say I'm surprised at the reaction, or the sheer ignorance of this thread. She is not Bin Laden. She and her family don't support him. They want nothing to do with him, they're nothing like him but with attitudes and preconceptions like Joe's, it's no wonder something like this is going on the air. People just like Joe and half this thread are sickened by it and haven't got a clue about the woman or her family or even the culture they so ignorantly bash.

In fact, he's under the death penalty in his home country and his family is the one who sentenced it.

tomm10

Prodigal Son
Oct 15, 2003
Oxford, MA
www.tomwalkerportraits.com
125gJoe said:
I went to another website on this and it says she worries, and that others will call her an 'infidel'.

Poor thing, where to spend all that $$ ...?

------

For me, it's just propaganda.
Blood's thicker than water.
It's true.

While I agree this is a sad exploitation of an infamous name, I shy away from villifying her. She's an American citizen who happens to be the daughter of Bin Laden's half brother. She doesn't associate with her father and says she never has met Osama.

Its a little to easy to paint anyone with that name with the same, ugly, wide brush. I'm hesitant to judge her based on that alone. Lord knows I wouldn't want people to judge me based on some of my distant relatives.

125gJoe

2009 VMAX
Jul 6, 2002
I won't attack anyone here, like I have been attacked as "ignorant", etc..

Your opinion is fine... And, that's why a show like this could succeed. It's subliminal, and you don't even "get it".

Read and show me where I attacked this person! I mentioned "$$" and that's all. Heck! She could go ahead and BUY the stupid TV show.

And one more fact, where are all the muslims speaking out and protesting terrorist acts?

I refuse to to see the World in "simple terms".

Last edited:

125gJoe

2009 VMAX
Jul 6, 2002
Teelie said:
People just like Joe and half this thread ..haven't got a clue about .. the culture they so ignorantly bash...
I won't ask if you listen to any 'news' at all. I won't ask if you know anything about 'that' culture.
There's no point to ask. There seems to be no chance to educate you about the times we know live in...

What the heck! It's America...! Promote anything you want...

:D

:thm:

Teelie

AC Members
Dec 19, 2005
125gJoe said:
I won't attack anyone here, like I have been attacked as "ignorant", etc..

Your opinion is fine... And, that's why a show like this could succeed. It's subliminal, and you don't even "get it".
Ignorance is exactly what you've got. You make broad, sweeping claims about cultures and religions you don't know, understand or care to understand then argue back with weak, unthought out retorts.

Read and show me where I attacked this person! I mentioned "$$" and that's all. Heck! She could go ahead and BUY the stupid TV show.

And one more fact, where are all the muslims speaking out and protesting terrorist acts?
You don't have to be openly attacking her, plenty of the phrases and comments you made here and in the past are more than ample evidence.

There are a lot of Muslims speaking out against it but you choose to ignore it in favor of the closed-minded assumption and claim that all Muslims are like these terrorists.

I refuse to to see the World in "simple terms".
How ironic that you do above every other poster I've seen on this board.

All Muslims are bad, all of Bin Laden's family is bad. The way you go on with your anti-Muslim rants every week is enough for me to give up and stop bothering to come here anymore. I'm not even a Muslim and your attitude offends me.

Any kind of disagreement with you is pointless though. Your response to everything is more vague comments and openly ignorant claims that you refuse to accept are wrong even when proven repeatedly. You really don't like Arabs. I think by now everyone here knows it and your politics about it.

Drop it already.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store