Biological Badlands...Mafia #8

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

ZSandmann

Obey the Corgi!
Jun 25, 2007
Tuscaloosa, AL
Real Name
John
3 Bio-Engineers
1 Lab Worker
1 Dr. Gene
12 Genetics

4 Good PRs
1 Bad PR
Going to guess 4-5 Evil Scientists
Leaves 7-8 Normal Genetics

Anyone else want to weigh in on this? Doesn't really affect anything this early but it would be nice to have some numbers, even rough to work off of.

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
Rb said 17 players plus a possible mystery player. I know he wanted to keep it at a 2/1 ratio good vs bad so going with 17 players that would be 11 good vs 6 bad.

While the Lab worker is considered good he is also capable of doing bad if he uses the wrong vial so I'm going to consider him neutral. So I say 10 good- 6 bad- 1 neutral as it stands. With 3 of the 10 being power roles for innocents.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
I would guess 12 Townies with normal genetics and 5 Evil Scientists, at least at the start of the game.

Though who knows what everyone's intent's are....

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
You would guess?? Don't you know lol?

Well thanks for the heads up, I would have been short a good guy and had been looking for an extra bad guy.

Hooked Newbie

Today will be yesterday tomorrow
May 25, 2007
Georgia
Real Name
Len
Rb said 17 players plus a possible mystery player. I know he wanted to keep it at a 2/1 ratio good vs bad so going with 17 players that would be 11 good vs 6 bad.

While the Lab worker is considered good he is also capable of doing bad if he uses the wrong vial so I'm going to consider him neutral. So I say 10 good- 6 bad- 1 neutral as it stands. With 3 of the 10 being power roles for innocents.
For innocents? Not "for us" or "for the town"?

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
I've always tried to never say "for us", thats no different then saying I'm innocent don't lynch me on the 1st day.

As the game progresses and it becomes apparent or proven that I am innocent I can then switch over to saying "us".

Anyone saying us this early is suspicious IMO.

Are you saying "us"?

Hooked Newbie

Today will be yesterday tomorrow
May 25, 2007
Georgia
Real Name
Len
I've always tried to never say "for us", thats no different then saying I'm innocent don't lynch me on the 1st day.

As the game progresses and it becomes apparent or proven that I am innocent I can then switch over to saying "us".

Anyone saying us this early is suspicious IMO.

Are you saying "us"?
No, I was asking for reasoning on your choice of words. Day 1 sucks for info and that's what I'm after. I will say it if you'd like an easy target to put your day 1 vote on. Where is everybody?!

ewurm

LOACH HORDE!
Oct 29, 2006
MN
I vote the town genetically tests Hooked Newbie.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store