Bk828 Classifieds Feedback

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lissa B

AC Members
Aug 8, 2008
Chicago, Illinois
Received a package of plants today, love it all! Plants are settling into my tank and all look very healthy. They were packed well and shipping was reasonable, and were mailed promptly after I paid.

cap1384

AC Members
Nov 19, 2007
Hemet
Thanks bk the cylinder is great {20lb CO2 Cylinder[kinda priced a bit high but its ok]($100 shipped )} Seriously tho this is probably the best price tank i could have found plus buying from someone that i have bought from before gives me peace of mind and you can't buy that got it filled today $26.50.. no tax on it here.... I guess
very worth it

I had better be getting some plants soon though

Thanks,
CAP

snoopy65

I am Sam aka Snoopy65
Aug 24, 2008
Where the ducks walk on the fish, PA
Received my plants today and even though BK shipped them the day I paid, the post office decided to take their good ole time about getting them across one state - 4 days. They were packaged well enough that all I lost were a few leaves. All the plants are settling nicely! Thanks for the extra freebies!!

IsaacMTSU

Nikon D7000
Jul 24, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
www.IsaacCogdill.com
I ordered a plant package from Bk828 and even though he was "under the weather" he still managed to trim and ship out my plants! Received them 2 days later, well preserved, wrapped in paper towel and plastic! Each group was separated and looked nice...even the fragile rotala mix.

BradH

AC Members
May 16, 2008
Ordered a few things and recieved them fast and in great condition. Also very helpful with questions I asked. Thanks again. I'm sure I'll order something else in the future.

Brad

Redneck Woman

AC Members
Jan 12, 2008
Kentucky
:)I got some red root floaters from Yuriy. Very pretty little plants. Within a couple of days in my tank, little red roots are shooting out everywhere. He was very generous with what he sent. No doubt a fabulous guy. Would definitly order plants from him in the future!!!!:thm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store