FS Black Friday 2009 Sale and Give Away Ca P/S

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

BioHazard

Here and There
Mar 15, 2009
PA
Dang, I'm tempted to get some stuff and add it to the package I'm already getting from you!

Mgamer20o0

BobsTropicalPlants.com
Staff member
Jun 4, 2003
www.bobstropicalplants.com
pm sent. are the peacock gudgeons eating prepared foods or only live?
Jaysen, I am getting some gudgeons from Mgamer, and I know that they are eating flake food. He feeds them Kens flakes. However, I would still supplement it with frozen and live. :)
thanks. they are eating flake foods from kens fish.

Mgamer20o0

BobsTropicalPlants.com
Staff member
Jun 4, 2003
winners for the drawing please contact me by monday night with your address to get your free package. ohno123 you have to reg with my site and i can send you your gift card that way. thank you those who ordered the last year and for my sale. i really enjoy bring people good plants inverts and wood. next year i hope to grow bigger then ever.

10 plant package goes to ericmd

invert package 6 caridina Sp redtailed green Bethany1979

$15 gift certificate OhNo123

Eupterus

The one who takes a different path.
Jul 22, 2007
31 Spooner St. Quahog, RI.
Hope you have another sale like this sometime. If I hadn't spent so much money on new lids and filter parts, I'd be all over this. Well that and with me leaving not so good to order anything.

Mgamer20o0

BobsTropicalPlants.com
Staff member
Jun 4, 2003
Mgamer20o7:

Why does this site, http://www.redlist.org/apps/redlist/details/2953/0, say your Yasuhikotakia sidthimunki are a critically endangered species on the red list????
because they are
Critically endangered in the wild but most, if not all, of the ones you see for sale are bred in fish farms in Asia.
yadokari hit it right on. these are not taken from the wild. these were breed on a fish farm. i also keep several fish that are now extinct in the wild. keeping and breeding endangered/extinct fish from the wild lets them live on at least in our aquariums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store