FS Blue Blusher and Clown Angelfish, Ashland, KY, shipping or pu

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

jlink17

AC Members
Mar 15, 2009
Older/biggest is on the left. Its body is between 4-5 inches not counting fins and tail. The younger/smaller one is 3-4 inches not counting fins and tail.

Biggest one on left.

Biggest on top left and as you can see from the littlest one on the right they are well fed.

Another close up of the oldest/biggest one.

Better pic of both of them. youngest/littlest one top right.

MrsMoose

AC Members
May 11, 2010
Jasper,Alabama
Very nice :) , I just love Angels

jlink17

AC Members
Mar 15, 2009
Thanks! I got these for PonderingKy and I love them. I have them in a 55 and they just love it and look so pretty.

ponderingky

AC Members
Sep 24, 2009
Ashland, KY
My new additions will be here tomorrow, I am so excited :)
Hey Molly - they are in Alabama - arrived in Montgomery this afternoon. Hope all goes well with them. It always makes me nervous when I have fish on the truck - I have no control over how they are treated.

We'll see tomorrow!!

ponderingky

AC Members
Sep 24, 2009
Ashland, KY
Brandy,

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: I knew they were going to a good home but those guys are beautiful!!! I love the tail on the smaller one but they are both awesome looking angels. You have done a great job with them. I have a new koi pair that is just starting to produce and they both have similar fin/body shape like yours (from the same parents). I have about 100 or so that will be dime sized in a few weeks. I can't wait to see how they turn out.

Thanks for letting me see how they have grown - great job again!!

jlink17

AC Members
Mar 15, 2009
Thanks Andy! I really like the way they have matured. Don't know the sex on them though. Believe it or not they have not ever showed breeding tubes that I know of. I don't plan on breeding anyway so not a big deal to me. They are in there with 1 other Koi Angel I bought from another place and a smoky angel that I need to rehome and they all get along great. I try to keep the water pristine and feed them good quality food.

I can't wait to see the other new ones you will have available when you get back. I definitely want 2 blue blushers. Not sure I can do a 3rd fish unless I can rehome the smokey angel I have. I may just have to make room for 3 though since I know they are high quality fish. LOL ;-)

MrsMoose

AC Members
May 11, 2010
Jasper,Alabama
They have arrived and I must say WOW they look great and bigger than I thought. I will post pictures once they get in the tank and I can get some good shots. Thank you so much.

MrsMoose

AC Members
May 11, 2010
Jasper,Alabama
Here is a few shots , thank you sooooooo much they look great.

ponderingky

AC Members
Sep 24, 2009
Ashland, KY
Hey Molly,

They look great for just out of the bags - I have some of the blue blushers from an earlier spawn and they are turning out to be very pretty fish. I tried to make sure you got some that will have the superveil fins - the mom of these is a superveil and won 2nd place on an angelfish web site awhile back.

Hope all is well, keep in touch,

Andy

jlink17

AC Members
Mar 15, 2009
Andy, do you still have the superveil blushers? If so, that is definitely what I want. I for sure want 2 of them so please let me know when you will be back and able to ship. Thanks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store