FS Blue Blusher and Clown Angelfish, Ashland, KY, shipping or pu

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

ponderingky

AC Members
Sep 24, 2009
Ashland, KY
Hey Brandy,

I am at the beach as I am typing this (yay)!! I will be back home next Saturday. I will need to w/c's Sat and Sun next week but should be able to ship on Monday. I'll let you know next weekend how they are and if I can ship them out Monday, June 14th. OH - yes I still have a few - I will have to look an see if they are any super veils left (I think there are, just not certain).

Hope all is well,

Andy

jlink17

AC Members
Mar 15, 2009
That sounds great Andy! Wish I could say I was sitting at a beach! LOL If you have superveils I would like 2 of the blue blusher superveils for sure. Thanks so much for getting back to me.

ponderingky

AC Members
Sep 24, 2009
Ashland, KY
Hey Brandy,

I'm back and all did fine in my absence. I do have some of the blue blushers w/superveil genes if you are still interested. They are a bit hungry right now but I think they are OK to ship. If you want to wait until next week, I will fatten them back up and have some time for more water changes.

Just let me know what you want to do,

ponderingky

AC Members
Sep 24, 2009
Ashland, KY
Last chance on this group. I have a large order from a LFS and they will be going to WV in a couple of days. If anyone wants some of the blue blushers or clowns please let me know asap - I will probably make my delivery tomorrow evening (Wednesday) or the next. I also have a few of the black and pearl marbles left.

Thanks to all for your orders,

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store