1. Please double check and update your email address --> http://www.aquariacentral.com/forums/index.php?account/contact-details
    Dismiss Notice

Blueplanet 50L for FOWLR nano????

Discussion in 'Marine Fish Only (FO) / Fish Only With Live Rock (' started by louise01, May 8, 2011.

1. louise01

louise01 AC Members

Louise.... hard to guess right?
    Thinking about this for the kitchen. Just nice, basic, tiny, with 2 orange occys and LR (possibly a couple morphs if they could handle it). I'd just throw some macro in with the rock as well possibly (although it might take over..hmmm)

This is the link
    http://www.aquariumproducts.com.au/cata ... &catID=115

I currently have the tank sitting around (setup with freshwater) but doing nothing. I also have an extra pump in there for water circulation. Was actually suprised to find that it was a T5 light... shocked really!

Any thoughts??

2. TabisFish

TabisFish AC Members

Tabi Underwood
    Maybe one clown

3. greech

greech AC Moderators

Graham
    2 clowns will eventually get too big IMO.

4. louise01

louise01 AC Members

Louise.... hard to guess right?
    Dragging this thread back up. Seriously thinking about it now. I aquired a LOT of morphs recently and am thinking I may have too many for my current tank. If I set this up and I can 'throw' some LR and morphs in it and attempt 'fragging' them... Something I have wanted to try for a while. I dont really want any macro in the tank incase it takes over but will risk it and can always cut it if it starts to grow.

Light wise its a T5 but I dont know if its a HO or NO. Can morphs flourish in either? Probably chuck some zoas in there too as I have a heap!

Would like a colourful fish in there too. 2 fish would be good but its not a big tank so suggestions would be great :)

If i was to turn this into a full nano what corals could I potentially keep under this light?