Blue's Tang Tank

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

efors

AC Members
Jun 17, 2008
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Nice exotic beauty!

austinpetemo

AC Members
Sep 25, 2007
Newton Falls, OH
sweet, ill have to get me one someday....

blue2fyre

Blue Fish
Oct 7, 2008
Wisconsin
Real Name
Ashley
I highly suggest them. Since there is not a lot of info on the net I based my research on other eel species. Most eels go on hunger strikes when you first get them and only eat live food at first, most will never take pellets. These guys are way easier. Even with all the stress of the weekend he still has eaten well and I've been told they are easy to get on pellet food. He's worth every penny :)

In other news I saw one of my calvus stalking some endlers today. The endlers are still too big to eat but watching the behavior was awesome!

blue2fyre

Blue Fish
Oct 7, 2008
Wisconsin
Real Name
Ashley
A bit of an update on this tank. I measured my eel the other night and he's grown 1/2" in the past month! He's looking nice and chubby and still a ham. I cleaned out the tank quite a bit over the past few days. I removed the platies and extra male endlers. I also put the 2 remaining syno petricola and BN pleco in another tank. Besides me eel the bottom of the tank is really empty. So the stock is:
1 M elipsifer 6.5"
3 white calvus 1.5"
1 C brichardi 2.5"
2 rainbow cichlids 1.75"(These guys have hit a sudden growth spurt, I swear they are bigger every day)
4 endlers
1 nerite snail

It's looking pretty empty honestly.
Anyway full tank shot and a couple others.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store