breeding kribs

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

onyx5445

11 year old aquarium junkie
Sep 25, 2008
columbia missouri
dfdjfsdjkfljkldsfjlkdsfjdljfldjskfjdslfjlkdjflkdjlkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkdddddddddddddddkkkkkkkkdddddddddkkkkdddkdkdkdkkdkd

onyx5445

11 year old aquarium junkie
Sep 25, 2008
columbia missouri
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

fish-n-chips

AC Members
Oct 29, 2008
N.E. WI
Real Name
C.J.
It won't take very long for them to lay another batch of eggs.Once the fry do hatch they should be free swimming in about 5-7 days.After that it mitght take them a couple trys to not eat the fry.I got lucky with that on my first try.They do make great parents though. In my experience better than convicts do.Both parents will eventually learn to really guard their babies well. Good luck and keep on trying. Once you get them to survive you'll really enjoy seeing them grow.:thm::woot::dance:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store