FREE Briggs babies

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

wrentz44

Registered Member
Aug 5, 2011
these guys are about the size of an almond or a bit smaller,.. you pay shipping

these are free to those that have suitable tank for them they need about 2.5 gallons per snail when grown,..

please no dealers or re sale'ers,.. I'm offering these so i can re home them and give others a chance to have them,..

color choice is mine,.. there are light striped purple, yellow stripe, wilds, olive stripe, perhaps some of the yellow stripe turn into Burgundy's when adults,.. Ive had this happen before,..
parents are jade and yellows and purples and red stripes,.. haven't seen pure jade babies but your sure to get a few when they start laying,..

no more than 6 per person,.. cant be greedy!

l would love some specially purple ones or jade or burgandy how much to ship to 31639...thanks and have a blessed day :)

dixienut

AC Members
Jun 15, 2006
Hookstown/Georgetown area pennsylvania

dixienut

AC Members
Jun 15, 2006
Hookstown/Georgetown area pennsylvania
l would love some specially purple ones or jade or burgandy how much to ship to 31639...thanks and have a blessed day :)
need 5 posts to be able to recieve private messages

wrentz44

Registered Member
Aug 5, 2011
do you still have any left if so here is my zip again...31639...thanks have a blessed day!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store