FS Bristlenose Plecos Longfin & Shortfin - Cleveland, OH - Shipping or Pick up

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

FastFly67

AC Members
Sep 18, 2008
SC
what's the L# on the white tipped?

Wycco

Eat more pine trees
Apr 19, 2009
34^N 81^W
Real Name
Kim Jong Il
What would the shipping cost be to 29229?
You said they are all the same species- will interbreed with each other (should we be lucky enough)?
Which kinds do you expect to have available in about 3 weeks? Or is that hard to determine: I'm not ready for some yet- but I may be soon.

meili.harrison

Love my plecos!
Shipping will be dependent on # of fish you want. PM me when you are ready to order, I should have another group ready in about 3 weeks. I should have some brown white tips ready, not sure about albinos because there is a wait list on those. I should also have some L144 blue eyes too, although right now, I am having a sale on these for $7.00 ea!

The brown and albino bristlenose plecos will interbreed. So will calicos. They are all same species just different color variations. % of fry color is genetic, you can still have brown fry from 2 albino parents. I keep my calicos separate from albinos and have about 100% calico babies.

dvanv

AC Members
Aug 17, 2006
Meili I received my two LF brown white tips plecos and they are enjoying their space in my 20 gallon long tank.
They are so cute and can't wait to watch them grow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store