Button Polyp Control

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

gomrjoe

AC Members
May 22, 2006
Miami, FL.
Thanks, I'll try that out. My LFS says he will take them off my hands in exchange for free water and some small (Free) pieces of LR now and then for fragging purposes. That works for me and at least I am not intending on killing any of them needlessly. If someone buys them from him more power to them, I just don't want them.

Eddiecorrea

War kitty! God hates cats!
Nov 2, 2008
Whitefish Montana
If anyone wanted to simply pay for shipping I would give them away! I have never shipped live stock though personally, I know Fed Ex does it. I have probably about 30 to 40 polyps give or take, mabe a little less.

These are the off purple with a pink center. Under Actinic lighting they look pretty good. They spread like mad though, I swear these things are worse than Xenia, well almost.

I like the forceps idea, I think Dr. Fosters and Smith has them if I am not mistaken.

I'll take them! If you still have them. You can ship priority mail via USPS and I will send you a heat pack to pack them with. Let me know.

Eddiecorrea

Nov 2, 2008
Whitefish Montana
If anyone has some palys I will take them. I'll pay shipping and I will even send a heat pack and some fish bags for you to ship them back in. PM me if you do. Im always looking for cool zoas and palys to add to my new 3gal Pico Reef. But I also have a 55 and a 10 that need more stuff too.

gomrjoe

AC Members
May 22, 2006
Miami, FL.
Thanks for the PM's everyone but I already scraped them off the night before and took them to my LFS, that way I didn't have to worry about shipping. I think I got them all, the forceps thing worked very well. If I see other pop up I will post again.

Eddiecorrea

Nov 2, 2008
Whitefish Montana
Thanks for the PM's everyone but I already scraped them off the night before and took them to my LFS, that way I didn't have to worry about shipping. I think I got them all, the forceps thing worked very well. If I see other pop up I will post again.
Bummer.

Polyps are bullet proof when it comes to shipping. Basically put them in a bag or container with water. Put them in a box with a heat pack if cold and send them out. Thats why they are the best beginner coral. Nearly impossible to kill and they all ship great. And you can ship them priority which is like $9.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store