Buying a new tank?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

greech

AC Moderators
May 13, 2009
Tallahassee, FL
Real Name
Graham
Wish we had a local club here. Lots of reefers but nothing ever stays up once its going.

Is there anything harbor freight doesn't sell :).

Codyisin

AC Members
Apr 14, 2013
Below is the pics of the new corals.

https://codyisin.shutterfly.com/pictures/38

on a side note the jbj is giving me a little bit of a issue. it will not power the pump on its own. im using mode b which you place both sensors in the sump and when the lower sensor shows empty it kicks the pump on until the top sensor says full. this allows the water to drop some ways before kicking the pump so its not constantly on off on off. the jbj pump light comes on but no power goes it it. if i flip the mode a mode b swich it kicks the pump on just fine and fills to the top?

Also tested the tank ph 8.2 ammonia .25ppm nitrite 0 nitrate 0 SG 1.025 i never saw the high ammonia spike everyone said i would or has it maybe just not happened yet?

My nasty hair alge is starting to clear up and the alge on the tank walls is starting to grow slower so im happy about that!!

Codyisin

AC Members
Apr 14, 2013
i got the jbj autotop off working just fine the timmer was timing out and the auto top off has to be reset when it trips hints it working again once i flipped the mode switch. I opend the top off up and changed the timer to about 10 min run time before it trips. i have it set to let the water drop in the return about 2" before it kicks on as long run time is easier on a pump then on off on off on off.

greech

AC Moderators
May 13, 2009
Tallahassee, FL
Real Name
Graham
Great pic. How long have you had the bubble tip?

Codyisin

AC Members
Apr 14, 2013
Today is the 3rd day the clown took to it the second he found it. I figured it would take some time.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store