Callochromis pleurospilus (Raspberry Ikola)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Nice shots!

Razzo

AC Members
Mar 5, 2009
Michigan - Indiana Border
Real Name
Russ
I want fry !!!!!!

We'll work something out ;)
You bet Jim. I've got another female that will be spawning soon. The males are going nuts and have competing volcanos built on each end of the tank. They will steel her from the other one and hold her captive (they literally will hold her captive and block her from leaving their area) for a day and then then other one will steel her back. LOL

Btw: I didn't forget about ya, I saved your phone number. I just haven't been out your way for work lately. I do need to schedule a Westville/MI City day for work soon - I'll try to do that on your days off.

Russ

Razzo

AC Members
Mar 5, 2009
Real Name
Russ
Callochromis fry - this is something new :)

Frontosa, yellow labs, acei, cyprichromis, calvus, compressiceps, brevis, possibly a couple other species, and now callochromis fry. Hopefully, I can add Enatiopus kilesa to the list soon ;)

efors

AC Members
Jun 17, 2008
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Good for you, Razzo! Wow, those babies have big yolk sacs!!!

Razzo

AC Members
Mar 5, 2009
Real Name
Russ
They're at it again! The female that has been driving the two dominant males nuts has finally spawned (actually, still spawning).

She's got a mouthful of eggs.

The boy on the right side of the tank was the eventual winner...

toddhgr

AC Members
Mar 13, 2010
western mass
When they're ready please keep me in mind, I really would love to get my hands on a few of those as well as a few of your calvus.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store