Can I tie Anubias to ...?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

andyjh

AC Members
Feb 18, 2009
Massachusetts
Hallo,
...may I chime in? I tie all my anubias to some rock/stone - to some crazy looking decor as it will be covered up in time - some wood or with stick pins into the cork wall I glued on wall of my 125. Sooner or later the rhizomes will spread out, and the plant will grow.

QUESTION: How can I add pics to my answers as some of you have done so nicely?
When you reply to a post using the "quick reply", you'll also see an option called "go advanced". Click on that one and you'll see a "Manage Attachments" button. You'll then be able to navigate to a photo residing on your computer and upload it. You will want to be careful to resize your image for web use. Hope this helps.

Sigrid

AC Members
Jan 8, 2011
both hands in fish tank
Real Name
Bristlenose
I thank you both for your info. \
The way I got my avitar picture was kind of the long way around via Printmaser Express. This way I was able to change it into a "jpg". I am not a computer wizzard, but follow my honey's explanations with written notes and learn this way.

katana1200

Unhealthy obsession?
Not to hijack the thread at all, but you can change any picture to a jpg in windows by simply renaming it anyname.jpg. (not anyname, you know. just a name of your choosing :duh:) Just do this from the folder the pictures are in, works like magic. Resizing is not needed anyomore, as this forum resizes automatically. Upload away, the bigger pics just take a bit longer.

And to the OP, I think if it's non-toxic, keeps the plant down, and works for you....tie an anubias to it!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store