can you identify this tree frog?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

allaboutfish

AC Members
Jul 12, 2011
memphis, tn
Real Name
johnathon dunn
so i should keep them? i guess ill go and get a big tote thats tall and clear. i dont know if ill be able to feed them though.

Oct 31, 2009
CA
Real Name
Sho
Try what you can do. Don't give up on them. Do not release them back.

allaboutfish

AC Members
Jul 12, 2011
memphis, tn
Real Name
johnathon dunn
the thing is crickets. if i was 16 already, had a job and a car it wouldnt be a problem but i cant drive every week to petco. hopefully i can start breeding crickets. ill keep them though bc my sister likes them.

Oct 31, 2009
CA
Real Name
Sho
You can take the city bus or ask friends for a ride. What else do they eat? Try to get something more available and easier to get if they will eat it.

allaboutfish

AC Members
Jul 12, 2011
memphis, tn
Real Name
johnathon dunn
uh i live in the country. no city bus. it'd be kind of rude to ask a friend. right now they can only eat small crickets and fruit flys and for some reason i cant keep crickets alive very long. i might try fruit flys next. sora do you know if a convict can be kept with dwarf crayfish?

Oct 31, 2009
CA
Real Name
Sho
I would think not because the convict may attack and eat the crayfish. If a dwarf cray, it definitely won't stand a chance.
Not if they're good friends.
Sucks to live in the country though. I guess you can look around where you found them. They must be eating something there to survive.

allaboutfish

AC Members
Jul 12, 2011
memphis, tn
Real Name
johnathon dunn
what about marbled crays (self cloning i think they get larger), they were eating crickets most likely. i saw several crickets. probably magots and beetles once they get old enough. i had the chance to see an adult of their species and im thinking they might be able to eat wax worms, and large crickets(i can get large crickets from walmart since thats where i get my bearded dragons crickets.

Oct 31, 2009
CA
Real Name
Sho
Still the same. Convicts don't make good tankmates for crays, even self-clone ones. They're not as tough like the clarkii ones and those still won't work. Yea, I have no clue on the frogs so can't help you there.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store