Caridina "black"

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

msjinkzd

AC Members
Feb 11, 2007
PA
msjinkzd.com
Real Name
Rachel O'Leary
they sure are! Some have a really nice broad band down their back. Some are rusty colored, some are really dark colored, some are almost blonde. really attractive range of coloration. They are breeding really readily for me as well, i have babies all over the place. i have them seperate from teh greens, but I don't see a dominant color appearing yet.

Hollygirl

Overfilter and Understock
Sep 3, 2007
Chicago, Illinois
Those are nice looking shrimp. I assume they are the same size as the Dwarf shrimp?

Not to get off topic but for anyone considering buying from msjinkzd she is the best. The Nerites, Endlers, and Amanos that I purchased from her are wonderful! And plants that she sells do great too :)

pbmax

AC Members
Aug 18, 2009
Olympia, WA
I have 10 on the way; I can't wait to see them! :)

pbmax

AC Members
Aug 18, 2009
Olympia, WA
Here's a couple photos of the "black" babaulti I got from MsJinkzd. The quality isn't fantastic, but you can see the shrimp coloration pretty well. Thy range from grayish to reddish-brown with some having a red stripe down their back and a blue-gray body. Quite beautiful really :)

IMG_0561.jpg IMG_0567.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store