Cats Fighting...Any Suggestions?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Galaxie

AC Members
Feb 4, 2005
VA
How big is your house? 4 cats need a lot of space. If they don't have a place to run/hide/relax, they may always fight. Especially since they aren't kittens.

My cats are both 18 pounds and one is definitely an alpha male. I lived with my sister for a while and her cats (10lbs each) are lucky they are small and fast because they got swatted every time they came within 2 feet of Bernie. I'm about 100% positive that Bernie could never get along with another aggressive cat. To adult humans, he's a huge baby, but to cats, he's the king. I guess its possible he thinks he's a human. He's so needy for attention, he gets accidentally kicked and stepped on often.

CBTF

;(
Jan 2, 2006
Toronto, Canada
lmfao@ the catnip pic. when my cats "use" catnip, they're out for hours.

alright.. as for the topic.. when i introduced my new kitten to my 4 year old cat they fought for a month.. well, the older one attacked the kitten for a month i should say.

id just let them work it out, usually time is key. unless someone's getting injured.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store