Check it out.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Ptrick125

Learning a lot everyday
Feb 2, 2012
Georgetown(Near Austin) ,Texas
www.patrick.international
Real Name
Patrick
The little guy did not make it he was just to small and sick already. It's just been a bad weekend this morning the wind took down one of my pickets and all three of my dogs got lose I been looking for them all day but nothing and my mother has been in the hospital since last night. It's just been long day.
That's terrible :(

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

shloken38

AC Members
Apr 24, 2012
Sorry to hear that man! I bought 3 otos like 2 months ago. One died pretty quick, one died a week later. The last guy held on for another week, and he fought hard. He just couldn't hack it. It's a shame what these guys go through. I do have one in my betta tank that has held strong for months now. He's (she's....not sure why I assume it's a he) a fat little beast now, and gets along with the betta just fine.

I hope you find your dogs. Sucks when that happens. If only they were all like my jack russell..... When he gets out, he gets scared like half a block away and sits there and weeps/pees until I go get him.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Last edited by a moderator:

Neatfish

AC Members
May 1, 2012
My Bat Cave somwhere in TX
My mother is now home doing better and we found all three of our dogs they were at the pound. Thanks guys. The dogs are tied up now just until I'm done working on the fence.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store