Cloudy Tank after adding Diamond Back Goby

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

tamz273

AC Members
Jul 13, 2008
yeh thats what I keep reminding myself, so hopefully thats what it will turn into and itll be all worth it! and ur right, i didnt rinse the sand... although its been there for years..!

tamz273

AC Members
Jul 13, 2008
So an update, my tank is finally cleared up to about 85%.. no intense fogging or anything... but theres a light cloudyness in the water that I dont know if itll every dissapear.
One of the employees at my LFS said that Seachem make a product that can be added to the filter that makes the filter pads "sticky" so theyll take away all those tiny sand particales in the water...
You guys know of the product and/or if its any good?

tamz273

AC Members
Jul 13, 2008
alright ill stay away.. but yeh its definetly clearing up! i was really scared! didnt think it would!! thanks alot for all the advice you guys gave me!

mercury57106

AC Members
Mar 8, 2009
funny thing is ive had my diamond goby for a yr now and he hasnt calmed down any he will dig around every rock and tear up the bed every day thats what they do so good luck on calming your fish down i actually kinda like my tank in a natural look little sand on the rock and around the coral isnt hurting anything and the tank seems to have self sustained its self quite well

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store