!!!!!!!!!!!CLOWN FISH IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

5xevy

Member #62,749
Jan 3, 2007
Upstate, NY
I'd say you could get a couple of chromis.

valentine

~go go Elektro~
Mar 4, 2007
Brisbane, Australia
Thanks for the replys yes sorry that is pretty annoying may someone please give me more info on clowns thanks.....
i have a tomato clownfish, and it lives quite happily in a fake anemone, as i decided it was too hard to keep a real one, also each type of clownfish will only live in certain types of anemone, so even if you get the right one, there's no guarantee it will actually live there.

my clownfish first claimed a blank corner of the tank behind the heater to live in, so after a couple weeks i moved the heater over and put the fake anemone in its corner, then after a day or so it went back there, happy now.. :)

hope this helps.. good luck

valentine

~go go Elektro~
Mar 4, 2007
Brisbane, Australia
with regards to temp and food, my tank stays at about 27ish, and i feed my clown and damsel both frozen brine shrimp (fresh when i can get it) and a basic flake food. they love it!

Fishieness

AC Members
Jan 14, 2006
ct
i wouldnt recomend any type of frozen brine. live adult brine is pretty nutritionless as it is, the frozen stuff is pretty much nothing. n baby would be okay. or any other type of frozen foods such as forumla 1, prime reef, etc

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store