CO2 Injection

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

DGC

All in One
May 8, 2010
London
Real Name
Darrell
Wow this information is great.
I have increased my co2 to 4bps, diy, - the bubbles enter tank through an air stone get sucked into a submersable pump and sent through the tank very fine. Do you think this is sufficient 80 gallon tank

Lighting is now 2.1 wpg, 4 x 27w -6500k and 3 x 20w - 3000k ( 2 jebo )

I will be getting a lighty meter soon and will test jebo bulbs (hope it will help) i will also test lux/lumens at depth and will send you all data for your use.

DGC

All in One
May 8, 2010
London
Real Name
Darrell
Wow this info is great
I have increased my co2 diy to 4bps, which enter tank through an air stone, which then get sucked into a submersable pump which cuts bubbles very fine and sends round the tank. do you think this is okay - 80 gallon

I have increased my lighting to 2.1 wpg 4 x 27w compact flourecent 6500k and 3 x 20w T8 3000k (2 are jebo red lights)

I will be getting a light meter soon and will do some tests, i will post data for your use.

The Plantman

AC Members
Apr 13, 2010
Me too, I should know, I know he's crazy.

Regards,
Tom Barr

Well, I still think your a little crazy, how's that sound?......Crazy genius maybe.

Less light, more nutrients/Co2!!!! That’s nuts!!!!LOL

I did finally get a pressure GLA set-up with Lights and Co2 all on timers and am loving it.

GLA

10lbs

16in reactor

The hobby is turning into growing, clipping, shaping. All I really think about now is what kind of picture do I want to paint.

Again Tom, thanks,

Shawn

plantbrain

AC Members
Apr 27, 2001
Davis, CA
www.BarrReport.com
That's where most folks wanna be, but many fall into the traps and never make it, quit the hobby etc.

CO2 and light are the two big keys, master those, then the rest is easy.

Thank me by helping a few other folks. It's the only real way any of us can help repay the efforts of others.

Regards,
Tom Barr

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store