Co2 Technical problem..AGAIN. This is torture...Need some help

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

NeonFlux

Water agent
Oct 16, 2005
Los Angeles, California
Real Name
William
Nolapete I took your other advice, granted, I think i may just found out what my problem is. I yanked out the first two manifolds out from my extender, and put in two of last folds that didn't work. So I used the first two's bubble counters and worked, but the last two bubble counters didn't work. So I have 2 Bad bubble counters that wont work with pressure. And the first two worked with right amount of pressure.

Last edited:

NeonFlux

Water agent
Oct 16, 2005
Los Angeles, California
Real Name
William
Do you guys know where I can buy new bubble counters? That doesn't have a 1/8" female pipe thread? Unless I do need 1/8 female pipe thread? I thought 1/8" pipe thread is the size of all of my port outputs and such @_@ Where can I find one that will screw into my check valve with threadings on each end? as shown in all of my pictures?

NeonFlux

Water agent
Oct 16, 2005
Los Angeles, California
Real Name
William
Yeah, the check valves are installed correctly with the arrows pointing to where the gas should go..

Why should I buy new ones? Well, maybe the bubble counters are busted?

Well I don't know, but I think I had a nudging problem before or in other words: squishing, grinding, the bubble counters are too close to each other because of no room...maybe something happened inside

The first two bubble counters are connected to the last 2 ports and is working perfectly now, I just have to screw down last 1 port down to a 45 degree position a little so there isnt any grinding or nudging involved with the bubble counters..

NeonFlux

Water agent
Oct 16, 2005
Los Angeles, California
Real Name
William
Bad bubble counter.

NeonFlux

Water agent
Oct 16, 2005
Los Angeles, California
Real Name
William
lol how am I gonna connect my powerade bubble counter bottle to my needle valve? Install a hose barb to the needle valve or something? Nopey. I'm learning a lot through all of this

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store