FS Colorful Stems and And low light plants!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jmrmotorhead

AC Members
Mar 17, 2010
www.mattsfishstore.radder.org
Real Name
Matt
Hi guys, I have some plants I would like to clean out of my tank. I have a good amount of ludwigia x lacustris, some h. difformis, and maybe a few stems of rotala rotundifolia and l. repens (more to come).
Pricing:

L. Repens- 1.50$ a stem, or 10 for 14$
Wisteria (h. difformis)- 1$ a stem
Rotala Rotundifolia- 1$ a stem
L. x Lacustris- 1$ a stem

Shipping is 5.15 via flat rate priority mail.

Picture time:

More photos can be found HERE in the photos and plant section.
These are great looking plants, PM me and we can work something out!

Matt

Jmrmotorhead

AC Members
Mar 17, 2010
Real Name
Matt
BUMP
New pricing and plants!!

I just ripped apart my main tank to do a rescape, and it looks like I'm going to have a TON of extra plants! Everything needs to go asap, so I'm posting some killer prices:

Ludwigia x lacustris- $10 for a huge portion (over 10 stems, some will be rooted with sideshoots)

Rotala- 1$ a stem (I have the least of these)

L. Repens- 1$ a stem

Small (baby) Jungle Vals (2-4 inch leaves)- 1$ each

Java Fern (plantlets)- $2 for larges, $1 for smalls, and .50 for the really tiny plantlets

Forgot to add H. difformis (wisteria)- .50 a stem

GIANT argentine sword, 1 foot leaves - 10$ plus over sized shipping cost (I will get the cost once I have a buyer, not sure how I will ship yet)

Shipping will be $5.15 on top of the above charges, except for the sword.
I'll post new photos soon, but for now you can see pictures of my plants and tank on my website HERE (pics in the photos and plant section)

Feel free to PM with any questions or requests!

Matt

Jmrmotorhead

AC Members
Mar 17, 2010
Real Name
Matt
Ok I just did inventory of the L.x lacustris

9 "stems" .75$ each- these have a few offshoots, and are around 6-10 inches in length.

2 "bushes" 8$ each plus shipping or 20$ for both shipped!- these are sections that were growing across the surface, they have offshoots at nearly EVERY node, most of which are long enough to be considered stems. They are about 10-12 inches long, and will look great by themselves!

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store