Concerts!!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Ms.Bubbles

AC Members
Sep 26, 2005
tai95 said:
The "oldsters" will never stop rockin'. I saw the Ramones in 94' and they put on one of the best shows I have ever seen.
Lucky you tai! For sure there's no chance of me seeing the Ramones now, since most of them are in no longer with us...

apratsunrthd

AC Members
Aug 1, 2006
Chattanooga, TN
No concerts planned for this month but I saw Ryan (not Bryan) Adams twice last month. First show was great, second one, not so great.

I've seen the Pietasters but I used to play guitar in a ska band so it kind of came with the territory.

And Cheech: Is Tricky going to be touring with Massive Attack?

Last edited:

wesleydnunder

Discus Addict
Dec 11, 2005
Gulf Coast Texas
Real Name
Mark
fishfreak21 said:
I think the best show I ever went to was Emerson, Lake and Plamer and Deep Purple. What an awesome show. ELP is amazeing live. Otherwise I used to like ozzfest but the carnival atmosphere has deminished lately and there are so many more rules now.
I saw them when I was a kid ff21. You're givin' away your age. LOL
They are some of the best musicians I've ever seen. Did they spin the piano when you saw them? Brain Salad Surgery is one of my favorite albums. Over the years I've had it on LP, 8-track, cassette and CD.

I don't care for live shows that much any more. I'd go see Pink Floyd or Roger Waters now. That's about it.

When I was akid I worked for a co. called Pace Concerts. I saw a lot of bands back then. Aside from PF the best show I saw was Frank Zappa. I went to his concerts three years in a row.`I also got to see Doobie Bros., Marshall Tucker and Carlos Santana in the same show in Jeppeson Stadium.

I used to be just like you, Cheech. I loved going to concerts. I'm jealous of the R. Waters show. Have a blast, man.

Mark

Cheech

Global Moderator
Jan 13, 2000
Montreal, Canada
apratsunrthd said:
No concerts planned for this month but I saw Ryan (not Bryan) Adams twice last month. First show was great, second one, not so great.

I've seen the Pietasters but I used to play guitar in a ska band so it kind of came with the territory.

And Cheech: Is Tricky going to be touring with Massive Attack?

Would be great to see tricky with MA, don't think so though . . . They didn't mention it.

Wesley, thanks, I will . . . I saw David Gilmour a few months ago, it was really amazing to see my freaken guitar god play in front of my eyes.. Now, seeing Roger Waters do his thing will be great... It'll be the best chance of ever seeing Pink Floyd as a band, playing together.

I'm just very jeolous of the older generation, who got to experience seeing so many great bands live... !!

Unome

Love to Ride Our H-D
Apr 23, 2002
Ellenwood, GA
fishfreak21 said:
I think the best show I ever went to was Emerson, Lake and Plamer and Deep Purple. What an awesome show.
I'm hoping you went to see them when Deep Purple was in their heyday. We went to see them a few years back and they were so bad, we left right in the middle of 'Smoke On The Water'.

hike13

Hello Gorgeous
Aug 23, 2005
SF, CA
cheech said:
If you like woman rockers, check out the Yeah Yeah yeahs.

great band, powerful, very good guitar player and drummer. . . .
I saw them open for the Jon Spencer Blues Explosion at the Filmore. I wasn't that impressed. They weren't bad, just didn't do for me. The Blues explosion was a great show, but I'm biased since they're my favorite band.

Concerts seem to be a thing of the past for me. The kids don't allow me to go out as much. Last concert I saw was a free show Jet had at the Virgin store in SF. One of the best I saw was a Rush concert. I'm not a Rush fan but my sister took me and let me tell you those three guys can play.

I'll check the local concerts and let you what I would like to see.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store