Confirmed: Big Al's special - AC 70 for $20 - is over

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

platytudes

AC Members
Nov 4, 2006
Panama City, FL
Real Name
Nicole
Hi all, I just thought you might find this interesting so I'll copy and paste this. Straight from Big Al's:

Hello Nicole,

The Power Filter 70 (Aquaclear) we had on special is no longer available. This item was a limited stock item, and the sale was relayed directly from the manufacturer.

The difference between the standard Hagen Aquaclear 70 and the "Power Filter 70" that we had on sale are as follows: Brown box packaging, No Biomax media included.

The reason the name was placed as Power Filter 70 was to avoid Hagen's MAP pricing for the product (otherwise the sale price would not have been as low). We have since sold out of the 1300 or so filters that were ordered, and the manufacturer is no longer offering this option to us any longer (limited stock as was mentioned before).

We do apologize that you missed the sale, and hope to have something similar in the future, although we cannot guarantee it.

If you have any further questions please feel free to email me back.

Thomas

kianna

Keep on swimming
Sep 15, 2008
Lakewood, WA
Awww too bad its over BUT I got 3 while they were on sale :)

justinf67

AC Members
Mar 2, 2009
Tallahassee, FL
i picked up 3 as well, lol...and all are in use atm

KingOfTheDeep

All Hail The King
Nov 2, 2005
New York City
Real Name
Dan
i got 3 as well, wish it was till going as i need 3 more, LOL