Conskis 1.25gal Pico

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Conski

AC Members
May 8, 2009
Yea i was gonna wait until five when UPS stops shipping. that way i know for a fast they wont come in the next 20 minutes.

the frags shouldve been sent out yesterday night and been here this morning.. ive called twice.. im gonna leave a messege, something better have happened to his guy if i paid 35 dollars for them to be here next day..

Conski

AC Members
May 8, 2009
I called the number again.. lol it was the guys brothers # that was listed.. he was surprised about what has happened and is getting in direct contact with the "president" of the company. he said this is very unusual and hes shocked at this. He doesnt really have any affiliation to the company either and he spent a good ten minutes on the phone with me helping so thats nice.

waiting for a call back from the owner.. this is really annoying it shouldnt be this hard to get things online when you pay 102 dollars for 2 frags

Conski

AC Members
May 8, 2009
I finally got ahold of him and he feels terrible, he was very apologetic and said that hes gonna hook me up so well see what happens, theyre gonna be here on thursday. after waiting a week sure i hope he does what he says, he was a very nice guy though and im not a very confrontational person so i cant say im that upset anymore, i just like confirmation of things

Conski

AC Members
May 8, 2009
Pics of the new corals

Phone Pictures 242.jpg Phone Pictures 243.jpg Phone Pictures 244.jpg Phone Pictures 256.jpg

Conski

AC Members
May 8, 2009
btw he hooked me up with ten polyps of the next gen red hornets and 5 of the lunars.. was only supposed to get 2 and 3 of them lol

Conski

AC Members
May 8, 2009
Current Stock of Zoas:
Armour of God
Gold Dust Lunar
Sunny Delights
Next Generation Red Hornets
SunFlower

im looking into some expensive, rarer zoas for this tank( i have ALOT in mind), the only one that isnt really hard to find is the sunflowers, but theyre just as pretty as the others.

Conski

AC Members
May 8, 2009
hey what is the gap between all the leds? like how much room is in the middle? im thinking of building a pendant type dealie
an inch in the middle id say and a half inch inbetween each light

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store