Continuous RAOK!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

bettabrat

AC Members
Feb 2, 2009
CT
Is this thread still going?
Yup it sure is! My offer still stands although not as much watersprite will be available unless you want to wait on my next trimming. I have plenty of duckweed though! There were also a couple of offers up before me I passed up you can claim as well. (That is if I have the rules down) If you don't like something you see you can always add another offer.

:thm:

Temptress

Total Newbie
Mar 12, 2009
Minnesota
Well I would certainly like to place this up here.. as I am going to kill them very soon! I don't have the set up for these plants..

I have Nesaea pedicellata 'Golden' BRAND NEW AQUARIUM PLANT
And I have Dwarf Baby Tears, HC, live aquarium plant (potted)
Both DESPERATELY needing a new home!
Please don't make me read through all these posts again.. what was skipped? Did anyone have any with MTS (snails not the disease lol) and java moss? That's what I would like most.. if not it doesn't matter, someone please claim these plants before I kill them off =( I have no idea what shipping would be but we'll say $6.. seems to be the going rate.

Here are the pics in my tank right now..

100_0059.JPG
the golden just decided to shed it's metal anchor and float up a cpl days ago.. poor dear probably looking for better light *sad face*
100_0056.JPG
100_0060.JPG

100_0056.JPG 100_0059.JPG 100_0060.JPG

Temptress

Total Newbie
Mar 12, 2009
Minnesota
I would say, nvm on these plants.. they arent good and probably wouldn't be worth the shipping, I have put them into a little 10gal with a sand bottom and 2 15w plant bulbs so live or die we'll see

247Plants

Plant Obsessed
Mar 23, 2007
eastside LBC
Here is good. You may get more responses posting a sale in the section below.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store